NEW PATIENT FORMS
To save some time during your first appointment, please feel free to download, print, and complete our New Patient Forms before you arrive.
Download Forms Here
We accept all major forms of insurance. A staff member will verify your insurance benefits in-office.
WHAT TO EXPECT
New patients at Allied Chiropractic & Wellness can expect the following:
- Fill out New Patient forms – You may be asked to arrive a few minutes early to allow time for completion. This paperwork provides us with your health history and information on your condition. You can also download the forms and fill them out before your visit (see below).
- Consultation – This initial visit is designed for Dr. Dichiara to learn more about you, your condition, and expectations to determine how chiropractic care can meet your goals. He will ask questions about what caused you to seek care, health problems, how long you have had those problems, etc.
- Examination – there will be a complete chiropractic examination, which may involve a few tests, such as:
- Postural Assessment
- Assessment of Joint Motion (Range of Motion)
- Standard neurological and orthopedic tests
- X-Ray Studies – Depending on your specific condition, we may take X-rays. X-rays help us develop the most effective treatment plan for you, and alert us of any serious spinal conditions.
Depending on what is causing your pain and the severity of the issue, you may receive treatment the same day. Adjustments and treatments may be scheduled for another time, depending on your treatment plan.